Steve has been proudly feeding the Comox Valley and beyond with fresh produce since 1974.
A founding member of the Comox Valley Farmers Market, Steve shares his passion for growing fresh food and healthy vegetable plants with valued customers. He is known for his beautiful tomato plants and tasty tomatoes.
Order online now for pickup at the Farm! Please read COVID-19 Pickup Process below.
Email inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Text or call Steve at 250-702-5376 or email email@example.com
Stock will be updated as produce grows and becomes ready for market.Available this week tab will show items which are in stock this week.
COVID 19 Pickup Process
- We look forward to seeing you briefly and from a distance while we continue to serve our valued customers as we all work hard to keep each other safe during this time.
- We are open for online order pickup only – NOT open for on farm shopping/chatting/tours of the farm
- We will acknowledge you upon ditch-side (country version of curbside) arrival. Please do not enter the greenhouses or go onto the farm.
- Please remain in your vehicle until we have finished laying out your entire order on the pick up table and have signaled that it is ready for you to load into your vehicle.
- Once you have loaded your order we kindly request that you head off promptly so we can be ready for the next person.
- If someone else is ahead of you, please remain in your vehicle. When the previous customer has left, your order will be laid out on the pickup table as above.
- Please pay online prior to pick up. If this is not possible and you must use cash, please have exact amount ready for deposit into designated container. Please understand that no change will be available.
- Extra add on items will not be available to purchase at pickup.
- If you are a friend please understand that it will be even harder to keep these boundaries and we ask that you help us maintain both our safety and yours at this time by not asking us to bend the rules for you.